- The deal between Israel and Hamas
- Excitement at the Schalit tent
- Op-Ed against the deal
- Schalit and the Arab Spring
- Celebrating and Sukkot connection
- MK's split over deal, majority supports the deal
- Palestinians celebrate release of 1000 terrorists and murderers
Abu Attaya, spokesman of the Popular Resistance Committees, whose fighters joined Hamas in the capture of Shalit, said militants would kidnap more Israeli soldiers until all Palestinian prisoners are freed.This deal has its goods and its bads. The good being that Gilad Schalit is coming home. The bad being that 1000 terrorists are now free to kidnap more soldiers and plant bombs and committ terrorist acts. Hopefully, Israel's security will prevent these attacks. This is a tough time period, and it is impossible to predict what will come next.
"The coming weeks and month will witness more responses and more, similar operations. We will continue the same path to kidnap Zionist soldiers in order to clear all prisons," the masked spokesman said, clutching an AK 47 assault rifle.
"Today the resistance talks," an activist cried over the loudspeaker of one mosque. "Today the enemy submitted to our demands and that was just the start."